We have listed some local employer-based support services, but we are keen to expand this. If you are a health and social care organisation in south east London and would like us to list your organisation's staff support offer, please get in touch: slm-tr
NHS Englands National - Looking after you
What is the coaching?
We recognise that our frontline primary care colleagues involved in the delivery of primary care services, both clinical and non-clinical, continue to face many challenges. We have developed three coaching offers for the workforce:
- Looking After You Too – coaching about you and your wellbeing
- Looking After Your Team – coaching about you and your team
- Looking After Your Career - coaching about you and your career
Our coaches are highly skilled and experienced, and all coaching is free and confidential. The sessions are delivered virtually, preferably via a video platform, but telephone appointments are also available. Thousands of people have booked sessions and given positive feedback on their experience.
Looking after you too – coaching about you and your wellbeing
This coaching focuses on you and your wellbeing, and you can talk about things like:
- the pressures and challenges you are facing
- how you are thinking and feeling
- coping with the demands of your role.
The coaching is designed to support you to develop practical strategies to cope with your situation and stay well.
Looking after your team – coaching about you and your team
If you lead, manage, or organise a team or group in primary care you can access this offer to talk about things like:
- how your team is working together
- developing ways to improve team relationships
- developing a more compassionate and collaborative culture.
The coaching is orientated towards supporting you to develop practical strategies and make small improvements that enable healthy team working.